UKCS Technology Network
The UKCS Technology Network meets regularly.
Supported by the OGA and the TLB, the aim of this forum is to promote cross-industry dialogue on the adoption of technologies which can have a significant positive impact for MER UK, and support the drive to net zero carbon by 2050.
The meetings provide the opportunity for UKCS operators’ technology managers to network together and to discuss and share industry learnings on selected technology topics.
Succeeding with Marginal Fields - Subsea Expo 2020, 11th February 2020
Previous meeting's presentations can be found by clicking the plus signs below
Making the Digital Oilfield a Reality, September 23rd 2019
- Chevron and Osokey - Seismic in the Cloud
- Seismic in the cloud - video
- Energective - Unlocking North Sea Reserves through AI-driven Data Conditioning and Reserves Analytics
- Cognite - Overcoming the challenges of Machine Learning in oil and gas by combining physics and AI
- Chrysaor and GDI - Digitising the Integrity Management Lifecycle
- CNOOC International - Digital Oil Field and Digital Transformation
- OGTC - Digital Transformation Solution Centre Projects
Delivering More Value from Wells, July 2nd 2019
Technology Deployment, 27th March 2019
Subsea Technologies, 29th January 2019
Facilities Management, 4th October 2018
Launch meeting, 12th July 2018