COVID-19 Business Support
Useful information regarding coronavirus business support for the UK oil and gas industry
- Coronavirus Business Support from UK Government: measures including unlimited loans and guarantees to support firms and help them manage staff wages and cashflow through this period.
- HM Treasury – How to access government financial support if you or your business has been affected by coronavirus
- The Department for International Trade (DIT) has launched a COVID-19 webinar series to help UK SMEs (registration required).
- Government departments are also hosting a series of webinars to help businesses understand the support available:
- Businesses and Employers daily bulletins. (this is from the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy - sign up for email alerts)
- Support for the self employed (from Scottish Enterprise - for Scottish businesses)
- UK Export Finance (UKEF) has expanded the scope of its Export Insurance Policy (EXIP) meaning UK businesses will now be eligible to secure export insurance cover to all major markets.
- The new £45M grant fund Scottish Enterprise is administering and which targets Scottish SMEs