OGA launches podcast series with future industry leaders
- OGA talks ‘Vision 2035’ with three future industry leaders
- Tune in! – listen via iTunes, Spotify and the OGA website
The Oil and Gas Authority (OGA) has launched its own podcast series to bring people together to openly discuss hot topics in industry.
For our first series, five industry leaders get together to talk about the sector’s shared ambition for the future – Vision 2035 – and its contribution to the economy for many decades to come.
Podcast hosts, Chief Executive Andy Samuel and Director of HR and Supply Chain Stuart Payne, strike an open and enjoyable conversation with three guests from the Future Industry Leaders Programme (FILP*):
- Victoria Cameron, Business Coordination Manager at Kellas Midstream Limited
- Niall Rowantree, Strategy and Analytics Leader at Total
- Jenny Stanning, External Affairs Manager at Oil & Gas UK
“At the OGA, we’re passionate about investing in the future. We believe that harnessing the insights and experiences of upcoming leaders is key to being an engaging and listening regulator supporting a rapidly changing industry,” explained Dr Andy Samuel.
“What better way to start, than to discuss Vision 2035, which offers a blueprint for maximising value from the UK’s oil and gas resources and potentially doubling the UK supply chain’s share of global exports.” he added.
The Vision 2035 series consists of four short audio episodes which delve into the leaders’ thoughts on how achievable the ambition is, the leadership required, and what it means to each of them.
The first episode is out today, Wednesday, 23 January, with the remaining three being released over the next three weeks.
The OGA is inviting feedback on this series, including any ideas for future podcasts and if you would like to become a guest, please let us know.
You can listen to the free podcasts anytime on the links below:
The four-part series includes:
Part One: “Vision 2035 – The Prize Ahead”
Part Two: “Vision 2035 – Different Kind of Leadership”
Part Three: “Vision 2035 – Let’s Make it Awesome”
Part Four: “Vison 2035 – Ollivander’s Wand Shop”
For further information, please contact Tracey Miller, Communications Manager at the Oil and Gas Authority:
Tel: +44 (0) 300 020 1072 Email: Tracey.Miller@ogauthority.co.uk or firstname.lastname@example.org
* - FILP is a Scottish Enterprise initiative, which engages regularly with the OGA and whose current members set us the goal to find different ways to connect and communicate with industry on Vision 2035, so we listened and agreed to develop a podcast series. The FILP programme is designed to improve industry performance through collaboration and a step change in industry behaviour, to create a safe, competitive and enduring future for Scotland’s oil and gas sector and help deliver the Industry Vision for 2035. If you require any more information please email: email@example.com.Keep me informed