Right Scoping Group
Influence at Concept Select Stage
- Actively promote Right-Scoping principles
- Influence well design to minimum technical scope
- Using Scrutiny sessions, share best practices across the UKCS
KPIs (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant, Time-Oriented)
- Achieve a “HIGH” rating on benefits of applying RS principles to well planning at Concept Select phase
- 10% improvement on days/10,000ft against Operator’s historical performance
- Delivery of 4 Scrutiny Sessions per year for wells in Concept Select Stage
Delivery of new and sidetracked development wells, and new exploration and appraisal wells.
Continually improve and actively promote right-scoping guidelines, with particular focus on improving wells that are not economic.
- Industry KPI’s will demonstrate improvements
- Monthly workgroup meetings
- 4 wells volunteered for Right Scoping Improvement sessions
- Feedback results of these sessions into right scoping case studies