Supply Chain and Exports Task Force
The task force has key relationships with BEIS, Scottish Enterprise, DIT and Oil & Gas UK as well as other MER UK task forces.
Industry lead supported by the OGA
Neil Sims (Expro)
Stuart Payne (OGA)
Ali Talpur (EnQuest)
Julian Rippiner (Shell)
Dave Stewart (WGPSN)
Terry Savage (Global Energy)
Barry Macleod (Bibby)
Dave Clark (Aker)
Paul Charlton (PDL)
Paul Alcock (Aceton)
Mark Goodall (EEEGR)
Paul Drabwll (BEIS)
Andrew Hogg (Scottish Government)
Neil Gordon (Subsea UK)
Craig Jones (DIT)
Tanya Maycock (BP)
Stephen Marcos Jones (O&GUK)
Margaret McGinley (Scottish Enterprise)
Richard Male (Diamond Offshore)
Sandy Hutchison (TAQA)
Melfort Campbell (Imes Group)
Steve Garu (ROVOP)
Campbell Keir (DIT)
Ian Jack (Schlumberger)
Mike Pettigrew (Cape)
Stuart Broadley (EIC)
Bill Cattanach (OGA)
Actions & Resolutions
Meeting - 2 February 2016Download PDF | 105KB | 2 pages
Task Force Groups
Terms of reference
Principles of operation
- The strategy and priorities of the task force will be agreed by the members
- The leads of the priority workgroups will be agreed by the co-chairs of the task force and progress/action reported back to the full task force
- The OGA and Industry lead will represent the task force at the MER UK Forum
- The meetings will take place four times per year and will be predominantly held in Aberdeen, albeit there may be occasions to consider other locations.
- The Chairs will be responsible for preparing agendas and conducting meetings.
- The Secretariat will arrange for the agenda to be sent to all members prior to the meetings and will track agreed actions from meetings. They will also provide an element of support to workgroup leaders where appropriate.
- The Secretariat will record and circulate the minutes, including key action points, wishing two weeks of the meeting. Once agreed the minutes will be published on the OGA website.
- All documents marked as confidential should be treated as such and are not for circulation beyond the members of the task force.
For details about the Oil and Gas MER UK Forum and the MER UK task forces please contact: