Supply Chain and Exports Task Force
The task force has key relationships with BEIS, Scottish Enterprise, DIT and Oil & Gas UK as well as other MER UK task forces.
Industry lead supported by the OGA
Neil Sims (Expro)
Stuart Payne (OGA)
George Rafferty (NOF)
Mark Goodall (EEEGR)
Jeff Asser (BEIS)
Neil Gordon (Subsea UK)
Craig Jones (DIT)
Maggie McGinlay (Scottish Enterprise)
Melfort Campbell (ILG)
Stuart Broadley (EIC)
Bill Cattanach (OGA)
Actions & Resolutions
Task Force Groups
Terms of reference
Principles of operation
- The strategy and priorities of the task force will be agreed by the members
- The leads of the priority workgroups will be agreed by the co-chairs of the task force and progress/action reported back to the full task force
- The OGA and Industry lead will represent the task force at the MER UK Forum
- The meetings will take place four times per year and will be predominantly held in Aberdeen, albeit there may be occasions to consider other locations.
- The Chairs will be responsible for preparing agendas and conducting meetings.
- The Secretariat will arrange for the agenda to be sent to all members prior to the meetings and will track agreed actions from meetings. They will also provide an element of support to workgroup leaders where appropriate.
- The Secretariat will record and circulate the minutes, including key action points, wishing two weeks of the meeting. Once agreed the minutes will be published on the OGA website.
- All documents marked as confidential should be treated as such and are not for circulation beyond the members of the task force.
For details about the Oil and Gas MER UK Forum and the MER UK task forces please contact: