Creative & Design Lead
|No. of posts:||1|
|Vacancy Reference Number:||OGA 067|
|Travel to other locations with UK?||
occasional travel within the UK
|Appointment Type||Fixed Term|
|Appointment Term||Full time|
|Level of Security clearance||Basic|
Unless otherwise stated consideration will be given to requests to work on a part time or job share basis. Flexible working hours can also be considered.
|Closing date for applications:||06 Jul 2018|
Brief overview of role
This is an exciting role for a creative individual with a passion for innovative visual communications. We’re looking for someone with demonstrable experience as a creative designer, who has perhaps worked in a busy design studio environment, to deliver effective creative solutions across a range of media.
The successful applicant will work closely with senior leaders and essential to the role is the ability to quickly interpret complex ideas and processes and convey them as simple, visual concepts, including infographics.
Detailed job description and key responsibilities
- Deliver high quality creative design solutions from concept through to delivery, across a wide range of media including print publications, presentations, video, digital and other marketing materials.
- Work with colleagues across the organisation to manage the publications and events plans, ensuring design products are delivered in good time and to a high standard.
- Ensure brand consistency and adherence across all publications, presentations and other design solutions.
- Provide other support to the Communications and External Affairs team, in areas such as social media, website/intranet content and events.
- Competence 1: Leading and communicating
- Competence 2: Collaborating and partnering
- Competence 3: Delivering at pace
- Competence 4: Seeing the big picture
Specialist Skills, Qualifications, Experience, Licenses, Memberships or Language
|• Demonstrable experience in design planning and project management, driving projects from brief through to production and delivery
• In-depth knowledge and experience of design and production processes across print and other media
• Top quality communication and presentation skills
• Extensive experience of design industry standard applications (Adobe creative products, Mac OS) and excellent working knowledge of MS Office applications (including Powerpoint)
• Experience of design for digital and social media
|• Digital photography, filming and video editing experience
• Experience of using website content management systems
• Experience of working in the oil and gas industry or with oil and gas industry clients
Application Process and Further Information
Unfortunately you do not meet minimum nationality and educational requirements of this position.
To apply please send a covering letter and CV quoting the recruitment reference number and job title to OGArecruitment@ogauthority.co.uk
You should provide examples in your covering letter that best demonstrate your skills and abilities against the competencies and specialist skills. The maximum word count against each competence example is 250 words. The information you provide will be assessed during the short listing stage and if you are invited to attend an interview, the indicated competence areas will discussed further.
When completing your application, you should use the STAR format (Situation, Task, Action and Result) methodology for each competence. All appointments are subject to successful completion of pre-employment checksApply online
Equality and diversity statement
The OGA is committed to embedding equality and diversity into all our policies and processes. We will aim to recruit, retain and promote staff on the basis of competence and regardless of characteristics including those listed under the Equality Act 2010. These protected characteristics are; age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion and belief, sex and sexual orientation